Tuesday, July 08, 2008

ALA annual conference

Hello IBLN

I have just returned from the annual conference in Anaheim. And as you would probably imagine, it was very hot. But that was the weather...the conference seemed longer than usual. One of the things that I learned is that ALA council will be deliberating on whether or not to shorten the conference by one day. Instead of holding the conferences until Wednesday, the last day will be Tuesday. But we will have to wait and see how this all turns out. I will keep you posted.

I will report on other highlights from the conference a bit later.
deloice

1 Comments:

Blogger DeLoice said...

Hello IBLN

Just thought I would check in to see what's going on in your libraries. The ALA annual conference will be here in no time, is anyone planning to attend?
deloice

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home